2023/2024 Season Membership Fees Sports Vouchers
|Active Member over 18 years|
|Active Member over 50 years|
|$200|| Under 18 Membership includes|
(Note: Sports Voucher section below)
- Junior Activity Member 5-13 *
- Cadet 13-15 years*
- Active 15-18 years*
|$300||Family Membership |
Family is defined as 2 Adults and all dependent under 25 years living at the same address.
|$50||Associate (Social) Membership|
Christies Beach SLSC is registered for the South Australian Government's Sports Voucher Program. What is the Sports Vouchers program?
The Sports Vouchers program is a Government of South Australia initiative administered by the Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing. The program provides an opportunity for children from Reception to Year 9 to receive up to a $100 discount on sport.How much will it cost if I have a child or children eligible for a sports voucher?
|$100||Active Member under 18* + (with eligibility for a SA sports Voucher)|
|$200||Family Membership* + (with 1 SA Sports vouchers) |
|$100||Family Membership* (with 2 SA Sports vouchers) |
|$0.00||Family Membership* (with 2 SA Sports vouchers) |
Gym Maintenance Fee $50
While there is no Gym Usage Fee we have introduced a Gym Maintenance Fee payable to support the maintenance and purchase of new equipment as well as cleaning.
Access to the gym is available to all active members who have a full membership and are aged 16 years or older.Note: and gym user under 18 years must be supervised by an adult.
Notes:*All registration categories where one or more members are under 18 requires the registration of a parent/guardian/related adult (e.g. over 18 sibling living at the same address)
Registration period is 1st July 2023 to the 30th June 2024. Payment of Registration for renewing members must be completed by 30th November, 2023. All membership prices are subject to change and review of the Management Committee and additional levies may apply.
Payment of registration by installment is available by arrangement. Please contact the registrar by emailing email@example.com
Payment of fees need to be made by through the Surf Lifesaving Member Portal (preferred)
I WANT TO JOIN!
The Surf Life Saving Portal is a one-stop shop for all the organization’s member’s online needs and in 5 simple steps you can join the Christies Beach Surf Life Saving Club
Step 1 –
Use this link to the join via our online Surf Life Saving PortalNote: If you have been a member of any Surf Life Saving Club, previously when prompted click YES or if you have never been a member click NO.Step 2 – Registering with Lifesaving online
Step 3 – Confirming your registration
- Follow the online screen prompts to register.
- You will need a valid email address and a mobile phone number to register.
- As a new member you will be asked to nominate the Club
- Select join individual or a family.
You will be sent a confirmation email or SMS message to confirm your registrationStep 4 – Personal information
Congratulations, you are almost there!
- New members, you will be asked to enter your details
- existing/renewing members you will asked to confirm your details
Step 5 – Paying for your membership
- Enter the confirmation code you were sent
- If you are registering a Junior Member (Nipper) or as a Family membership, always enter the parents or guardians first. Note: all Nippers need an adult member to join with them.
- New members will be required to fill in all details as prompted.
- Returning members please check that the details are still current. (i.e. has your email address or mobile number changed?)
- Please complete all compulsory questions that have red borders and as much other information as you can.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the page if you need to join another family member.
Well done, last step!
If you are eligible for an SA Sports Voucher or would like to discuss payment by installment, please please contact our registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org after creating your member’s account.
If you have queries about membership please contact our registrar on email@example.com